UTSC Archives Legacy Collection

Pages

Patio Lawn Slope [exhibition catalog]
"Patio Lawn Slope" is a catalogue of an outdoor sculpture project that was located on the three hundred acre Scarborough Campus. The catalogue contains photo images of the display as well as accompanying written work. Edges of the cover are worn.
Programme for the Formal Opening of Scarborough College, pg. 1
Programme for the Formal Opening of Scarborough College, on October 4, 1966 - Tuesday - 8:15 pm, and the address given by Dr. Claude T. Bissell. Pages are folded and wrinkled.
Update on Scarborough College Temporary Quarters, pg. 1
An update given to the Scarborough Enterprise, circa August 10, 1965, regarding the temporary Scarborough College facilities on the St. George campus and the current status of building at the Scarborough campus, nicknamed "Scarab College' Pages have hole-punches and staple holes.
Absolute Graffitti, front cover
The 1987/1988 edition of Absolute Graffiti: Anthology of Arts at Scarborough Campus. Cover is faded, brittle.
Mindfield, front cover
Mindfield is a compilation of artworks created and published by students from Scarborough College. Cover is brittle.
A Provisional Plan for Two Off-Campus Colleges in the University of Toronto, cover
Booklet outlining the proposed plans, personnel, curriculum and community for two new campuses, one in Mississauga (Erindale) and the other in Scarborough, drafted by the Off-Campus College Committee. Pages have folds, staples, and tears.
Program for Les Belles Soeurs, front cover
Program for Les Belles Soeurs, a play by Michael Tremblay, performed at Leigha Lee Browne Theatre (now the Alumni Theatre) at UTSC on December 8, 9, 14, 15 & 16, 2000 at 8:00 pm and December 10, 2000 at 2:00 pm. Publication is in good condition.
Scarborough Fair IV, front cover
Scarborough Fair is a literary and art publication that is still being published today (2012) at UTSC. Anyone may contribute to its contents. Cover and pages are brittle, stained, folded, and have frayed edges.
Phase 2A, Stage 1 - Recreation/Bladen Wing
Progress photographs showing status of II(a)-1 as of 31 December, 1971. Contractor: Harbridge & Cross Limited. Architect: John Andrews Photograph is yellowing, creased, stained, dented, and has adhesive residue on the verso.
Lecture Hall
Construction of the 50-seat lecture hall. Inscribed on front: Scarborough College University of Toronto. E.G.M. Cape Co. (1956) Ltd. General Contractor. Page & Steele and John Andrews Project Architects. Ewbank, Pillar & Associates Ltd. Consulting Engineers. Date: May 3 '66. Serial: 137. View: 50 person Lecture Room. Inscribed on the back: This drawing is copyrighted and is not to be reproduced without the following credit line: "PAGE & STEELE & JOHN ANDREWS ARCHTECTS". Charles Wilks Photography, 1277 York Mills Rd. HI.7-7622. Photograph has surface grime, yellowing, cockling, dents, crease & adhesive residue on back.
Margaret Birch and John Ball at Groundbreaking Event for V.W. Bladen Library
Photo shows Margaret Birch and Librarian, John Ball, at the groundbreaking event for the V.W. Bladen Library in 1981. Photograph is yellowing and shows signs of loss from pinholes.
Skylights in the Meeting Place
Photograph shows the skylights in the Meeting Place, located in the Science Wing. Inscribed on front: Scarborough College University of Toronto. E.G.M. Cape Co. (1956) Ltd. General Contractor. Page & Steele and John Andrews Project Architects. Ewbank, Pillar & Associates Ltd. Consulting Engineers. Date: Sep 7 '65. Serial: 90. View: Skylight Domes, Admin. Bl'dg. Inscribed on the back: This drawing is copyrighted and is not to be reproduced without the following credit line "PAGE & STEELE ARCHTECTS". Charles Wilks Photography, 1277 York Mills Rd. HI.7-7622. Photograph has surface grime, yellowing, cockling, scratches, flaking & adhesive residue on back.
Humanities Wing southeast side
Architectural construction photograph of the southeast side of the Humanities Wing. Architectural construction photograph of theInscribed on front: Scarborough College University of Toronto. E.G.M. Cape Co. (1956) Ltd. General Contractor. Page & Steele and John Andrews Project Architects. Ewbank, Pillar & Associates Ltd. Consulting Engineers. Date: Apr. 4 '66. Serial: 129. View: area six look'g north. Inscribed on the back: This drawing is copyrighted and is not to be reproduced without the following credit line: "PAGE & STEELE & JOHN ANDREWS ARCHTECTS". Charles Wilks Photography, 1277 York Mills Rd. HI.7-7622. Photograph has surface grime, yellowing, cockling & adhesive residue on back.
Chimney stacks, Humanities Wing, northeast side
Architectural photograph shows the chimney stacks on the Humanities Wing from the northeast. Inscribed on front: Scarborough College University of Toronto. E.G.M. Cape Co. (1956) Ltd. General Contractor. Page & Steele and John Andrews Project Architects. Ewbank, Pillar & Associates Ltd. Consulting Engineers. Date: Sep 7 '65. Seria:l 88. View: Chimney stack Admin. Bl'dg. Inscribed on the back: This drawing is copyrighted and is not to be reproduced without the following credit line "PAGE & STEELE ARCHTECTS". Charles Wilks Photography, 1277 York Mills Rd. HI.7-7622. Photograph has surface grime, yellowing, cockling, scratches, flaking & adhesive residue on back.
Science Wing, northwest side
Architectural construction photograph of the northwest exterior of the Science Wing. Inscribed on front: Scarborough College University of Toronto. E.G.M. Cape Co. (1956) Ltd. General Contractor. Page & Steele and John Andrews Project Architects. Ewbank, Pillar & Associates Ltd. Consulting Engineers. Date: Oct 5 '65. Serial: 96. View: Sciences Bl'dg Look'g s-west. Inscribed on the back: This drawing is copyrighted and is not to be reproduced without the following credit line "PAGE & STEELE ARCHTECTS". Charles Wilks Photography, 1277 York Mills Rd. HI.7-7622. Photograph has surface grime, yellowing, cockling, flaking & adhesive residue on back.
Lecture Hall
Construction of the 100-seat lecture hall. Inscribed on front: Scarborough College University of Toronto. E.G.M. Cape Co. (1956) Ltd. General Contractor. Page & Steele and John Andrews Project Architects. Ewbank, Pillar & Associates Ltd. Consulting Engineers. Date: May 3 '66. Serial: 136. View: 100 pesron Lecture Room. Inscribed on the back: This drawing is copyrighted and is not to be reproduced without the following credit line: "PAGE & STEELE & JOHN ANDREWS ARCHTECTS". Charles Wilks Photography, 1277 York Mills Rd. HI.7-7622. Photograph has surface grime, yellowing, cockling, crease & adhesive residue on back.

Pages