UTSC Archives Legacy Collection
- June 3, 1965 photo of the southwest view of the interior construction of the Meeting Place in the Administration Building. E.G.M Cape Co. (1956) Ltd General Contractor, Page & Steele and John Andrews Project Architects, and Ewbank, Pillar & Associates Ltd. Consulting Engineers were all involved in the construction. Photograph is yellowing, creased, torn, scratched, stained, and shows signs of loss, causing delamination.