Photograph shows the skylights in the Meeting Place, located in the Science Wing. Inscribed on front: Scarborough College University of Toronto. E.G.M. Cape Co. (1956) Ltd. General Contractor. Page & Steele and John Andrews Project Architects. Ewbank, Pillar & Associates Ltd. Consulting Engineers. Date: Sep 7 '65. Serial: 90. View: Skylight Domes, Admin. Bl'dg. Inscribed on the back: This drawing is copyrighted and is not to be reproduced without the following credit line "PAGE & STEELE ARCHTECTS". Charles Wilks Photography, 1277 York Mills Rd. HI.7-7622. Photograph has surface grime, yellowing, cockling, scratches, flaking & adhesive residue on back.