Architectural construction photograph of the recreation area in the Humanities Wing, now the H-Wing Marketplace. Inscribed on front: Scarborough College University of Toronto. E.G.M. Cape Co. (1956) Ltd. General Contractor. Page & Steele and John Andrews Project Architects. Ewbank, Pillar & Associates Ltd. Consulting Engineers. Date: May 3 '66. Serial: 138. View: Recreation area, level two. Inscribed on the back: This drawing is copyrighted and is not to be reproduced without the following credit line: "PAGE & STEELE & JOHN ANDREWS ARCHTECTS". Charles Wilks Photography, 1277 York Mills Rd. HI.7-7622. Photograph has surface grime, yellowing, cockling, creases & adhesive residue on back.